Who Are We
The Association of Iroquois and Allied Indians (AIAI) is a non-profit organization which advocates for the political interests of our member Nations in Ontario. AIAI is unique among provincial territorial organizations in Canada, because it is an association of several different member Nations; the Oneida, the Mohawk, the Delaware, the Potawatomi and the Ojibway. At AIAI, these diverse Nations form an alliance on political lines to protect their collective Aboriginal and Treaty rights.
- Employment Opportunity Policy Advisor – Health Transformation
- Employment Opportunity Coordinator – Health Transformation
- Employment Opportunity Policy Advisor – Health – Contract (March 31, 2023)
- AIAI STANDS WITH INDIGENOUS SEEKING JUSTICE ON NATIONAL DAY OF AWARENESS OF MMIWG
- PLEDGES IN 2022 ONTARIO BUDGET
FALLS SHORT OF NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS