Who Are We
The Association of Iroquois and Allied Indians (AIAI) is a non-profit organization which advocates for the political interests of our member Nations in Ontario. AIAI is unique among provincial territorial organizations in Canada, because it is an association of several different member Nations; the Oneida, the Mohawk, the Delaware, the Potawatomi and the Ojibway. At AIAI, these diverse Nations form an alliance on political lines to protect their collective Aboriginal and Treaty rights.
- Local State of Emergency declared by Oneida First Nations of the Thames
- AIAI CONGRATULATES CHIEF LAURIE CARR ON HER RE-ELECTION IN HIAWATHA
- THE ASSOCIATION OF IROQUOIS AND ALLIED INDIANS REQUESTS YOU TAKE A MOMENT TO REFLECT ON INDIGENOUS VETERANS
- AIAI HONOURS THOSE NO LONGER WITH US ON TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION DAY
- Employment Opportunity Policy Advisor – Health Transformation