Oneida Nation of the Thames
Oneida Administration Office
Position: Accounts payable data entry clerk
Hours: 35 hr/week
Wage Range: $16.00 – $17.00
Term: Permanent Full-time
Closing Date: April 13th, 2017 @ 4:30pm
This position will word under the direction of the Accounts Payale Distribution Clerk. This position is responsible for inputting data for the purpose of processing invoices and generating respective cheques for all programs of council.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
- 2 years office work experience;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the Accounting cycle is an asset;
- Accpac experience is an asset;
- Effective verbal and written communications skills;
- Highly dependable and flexibility to work extra hours in peak times;
- Positive and professional personality
- Ability to work under time constraints with large quantities of data;
- Ability to work as a team member is a priority
- High level of accuracy is a priority
Conditions of Employment:
- The successful candidate will submit a VS-CPIC prior to starting employment, at own expense.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION WITH APPLICATION
- Cover letter, resume, three (3) work related references (names and telephone numbers only);
- Copy of OSSD or equivalent
Interested applicants please submit documentation to:
Oneida Nation of the Thames, Administration Office
Human Resource Department
2212 Elm Avenue
Southwold, Ontario N0L2G0
Fax: (519) 652-2930
Phone: (519) 65-9287
- All applications will be screened according to the above qualifications, including a full and complete application as requested.
- A registered member of a First Nation as per Section 16(1) of the Human Rights Act, is a preference .