Position: Selection Coordinator
Accountability: AIAI General Assembly
The Association of Iroquois and Allied Indians has adopted a “Stand Behind” Selection process for the selection of a Grand Chief and Deputy Grand Chief.
The Selection Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the AIAI Stand Behind Selection Process for the position of Grand Chief and Deputy Grand Chief.
- Enforce and follow policies outlined in the AIAI Stand Behind Selection Process.
- Address inquiries relating to the AIAI Stand Behind Selection Process.
- Issue and receive correspondence relating to the AIAI Stand Behind Selection Process according to strict timelines.
- Facilitate a “Candidates Forum” at the AIAI General Assembly 2017
- Coordinate the Stand Behind Selection Process at the AIAI General Assembly 2017.
- Address all complaints related to the AIAI Stand Behind Selection Process.
- Respect the importance of Traditional Protocol related to the Stand Behind Selection Process
- Experience related to coordinating elections or selection processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to travel and attend AIAI General Assembly 2017 – Caldwelll First Nation
- Strong facilitation and decision making abilities.
A copy of the AIAI Selection Process Policies can be sent via email to interested applicants. Please request a copy from the contact below.
Questions or more information can be requested from Geoff Stonefish.
Interested parties should submit a brief proposal and costing to the attention of:
Geoff Stonefish, Office Manager
Association of Iroquois and Allied Indians
387 Princess Ave
London, Ontario N6B 2A7
Fax: 519- 675-1053
Proposal Deadline – APRIL 11TH, 2017 – 4PM